Sunday, June 24, 2012

New things...and beautiful things

So last night I had my first ever K Marie jewelry home party. It didn't go as expected, but things rarely do. It was a great learning experience and I had a lot of fun. I'm sure each time I do it I will get better results.
It was hosted by one of my oldest closest friends. I'm so lucky that she's so supportive of what I do. Love ya "Maquire"! :) The people who make up my support structure around me really do make me a very lucky girl.

In other news I will be at summer camp all week, working with some great kids and having a blast. I may occasionally upload some pictures, but for the most part I'll just be having fun on a sort of working vacation. I'll see you in July folks!! Stay cool, and stay inspired! :)
Photos fro my first ever Jewelry Party!
The lake view at camp

No comments:

Post a Comment